Re-designing the Sport England website.
Sport England is a governmental Arm’s-length body building the foundations of a community sport system by working with national governing bodies of sport, and other partners, to grow the number of people doing sport; sustain participation levels; and help more talented people from all diverse backgrounds excel by identifying them early.
Re-desiging the Sport England website.
How did we do it?
– Stakholder workshop
– Stakeholder interviews
– User interviews
– Content audit
– User journeys
– Pesona definiton
– User flows
– Information architecture
– User testing
- Internal stakeholder interviews with 15 participants
- One to one interviews with 10 internal stakeholders
- 25 In-depth user interviews
- Full content audit of the website
- Mapping out the current user journeys
PLACEHOLDER FOR AN IMAGE
- User interview analysis lead to defining three primary and two secondary personas
- Defined the informations architecture through an interactive process
- Define the sitemap
Designing and validating
- Each section of the website was wireframed and tested over 5 sprints
- Each spring five remote moderated user tests were carried out to test each section of the website
The final solution
- Point one
- Point two
- Point three
- Point four
- Point five
Get in touch.